Widely understood commercial law covers many branches of law that are most important for the functioning of a business, including:
- corporate law for commercial companies,
- professional and consumer trade,
- employment law,
- protection of intellectual property and trade secrets,
- combating unfair competition,
- protection of personal data,
- debt recovery.
Within this specialty we prepare legal opinions, drafts of contracts, declarations and other documents, as well as regulations, procedures, policies, documents required by provisions of law including personal data protection regulations. The experience we have gained allows us to base on common practice and create innovative solutions, always in accordance with current regulations.