Widely understood commercial law covers many branches of law that are most important for the functioning of a business, including:
- corporate law for commercial companies,
- professional and consumer trade,
- employment law,
- protection of intellectual property and trade secrets,
- combating unfair competition,
- protection of personal data,
- debt recovery.
Within this specialty I prepare legal opinions, drafts of contracts, declarations and other documents, as well as regulations, procedures, policies, documents required by provisions of law including personal data protection regulations. The experience I have gained allows me to base on common practice and create innovative solutions, always in accordance with current regulations.